|Location||JHB - Northern Suburbs, South Africa|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
One of our clients in the Financial Services space is looking for a Technical Accountant to join their team. The company was founded in 1998 and is currently in the process of being JSE listed. They are a subsidiar
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and IFRS technical guidance for projects in the Group.
- Ensuring the Group complies and assist with the implementation of new IFRS standards and/or amendments issued that affects the group.
- Review of group financial statements for compliance with IFRS.
- Assist with the implementation of IFRS 17
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- BCom/BCom Honours
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Completed 3 years of articles within one of the big 4 audit firms
- Minimum 2 years post articles experience
- Experience within financial services is highly preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
y of Rand Merchant Investment Holdings and are an industry leader in their niche.