|Location||East London, South Africa|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Education / Teaching
The Trainer is responsible for improving the productivity of the organisation’s employees. This position assesses skills development needs to drive training initiatives and identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance. (Any further reasonable and lawful instructions from management within the employee’s vocational abilities not necessarily specified in the job description must be carried out.)
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Identify and asses future and current training needs through, performance appraisals and consultation with the National Training Manager and Sales Manager.
2. Conduct effective training sessions with new employee. (As per below Critical Performance Areas of operational employees)
3. Maintaining the operations standard through constant training of all Sales Reps in the trade and in the classroom.
4. Utilize training best practices and education principles.
5. Develop and prepare educational / training aids and material, as needed and assigned.
6. Maintain a database of curriculum, materials and personnel training records to be submitted monthly to the National Training Manager.
7. Reporting to the National Training Manager of weekly training results, weekly and monthly SETA required admin.
8. Maintenance of the back up list on a monthly basis to keep the list relevant
9. Work hand-in-hand with the relevant recruiter to ensure interviews are conducted on a weekly basis
10. Evaluate Performance of sales reps through assessment in the classroom and practically in trade.
11. Work hand in hand with Team Leader to manage the Sales Reps.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and through e-mails, with both customers and management.
- Need to be able to listen effectively, not to interrupt and to absorb and retain information provided.
- Handling of administration duties by maintaining accurate records and feedback effectively.
- Ability to manage employees effectively.
- Ability to identify problems with in the assigned region and act proactively to resolve them.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Learning and Development or similar is preferred
- Services and W&R SETA knowledge
- Maintenance of all WSP and ATR documents
- Training admin
- Ability to travel the whole region of responsibility to conduct training
- Own vehicle required with valid drivers license
Package & Remuneration
Remuneration: To be communicated in the interview
Benefits: Medical aid and provident fund