|Location||Polokwane-Limpopo, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2022|
Infrastructure Buyer (6 Month Contract) - Polokwane, Limpopo - IS0939VX8YM
POSITION: 6 Month Contract
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
RESPONSIBILIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Developing sourcing strategies for Infrastructure (Datacenters related : HW, network connectivity and services) and collaborating with internal business partners and suppliers to reduce total costs and risks.
- Leading tenders/ RFPs/RFQs, and achieving cost savings through negotiations.
- Developing and maintain metrics to hold suppliers accountable for performance and delivery.
- Contributing to improve Procure-to-Pay processes and tools to drive efficiency and added value services across business and Finance teams.
- Communicating appropriately and establishing strong partnership with internal business stakeholders and with suppliers.
- Analyzing category data and metrics to enforce Procurement category strategies and understanding customers’ needs and concerns, across categories and regions, to influence customers’ priorities.
- Although the role is with a primary focus on Infrastructure, you may also work on wider IT projects.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant Purchasing / IT Degree / Diploma
- Experience in a procurement role performing infrastructure buying
- Experience related to Datacenters Projects, networking projects and hardware
- Sourcing and negotiations skills.
- Supplier evaluation experience.
- High degree of problem solving ability.
- Strong skills in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent in English)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Own reliable transport and Driver’s License