|Location||Sandton, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2022|
IT / Information Technology
Our clients is looking for an exceptional individual to join their team to manage our IT & Infrastructure operations.
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of the IT infrastructure strategy
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the assigned IT infrastructure domain in line with service level agreements (SLAs), organisational policies and to drive the discipline of improving infrastructure costs and quality of delivery to ensure continued end-user satisfaction.
- Evaluating the continued effectiveness of the current technology implemented in the assigned IT infrastructure domain and research and developing continuous improvements.
- Passionate about the latest tech to enhance productivity IT & Infrastructure strategic operational solutions then we’d like to meet you
- Actively contributes to the formulation and execution of the IT infrastructure strategy and plan for the assigned IT infrastructure domain.
- Drives the implementation of all projects for the assigned
- IT infrastructure domain in line with organisational IT project management governance and within budget and on time.
- Researches continuous improvements and new technologies for the assigned IT infrastructure domain and assists in developing business cases and running proof of concepts as required.
- Review and improve productivity tools for all staff (Zoom, google, etc)
- Manages the assigned IT infrastructure domain according to agreed service level agreements (SLAs) across all customers and business units and in line with organisational policies.
- Ensures the assigned IT infrastructure domain components are monitored and maintained according to organisational practices.
- Liaises with and manages service providers contracted for services in the assigned IT infrastructure domain in line with organisation IT contract and vendor management practices.
- Provides applicable reports as per agreed frequency
- Leads and mentors the team with a focus on performance management, talent development, and continuous improvement.
- Establish close and effective working relationships with internal and external management and stakeholders
- Agile and critical thinking approach to working with stakeholders.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 7 – 10 years’ practical experience in infrastructure management with at least 5 in the assigned IT infrastructure domain
- 4 – 5 years in a team leadership role
- Deep understanding of assigned IT infrastructure domain.
- Good understanding of technology supporting the assigned IT infrastructure domain.
- Staying abreast with latest IT infrastructure trends, including digital innovations.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment.
- Highly developed communication skills to interact professionally with all stakeholders
- Effective negotiation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to network effectively, handle conflict, including sensitivity to diversity.
- Numeric reasoning skills to draw logical conclusions from numerical information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Project management skills.
**Comprehensive responsibilities will be discussed with short-listed candidates who meet with the required criteria for this position.
Valid SA Driver’s license required and clean criminal / credit record.
- Team Player
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Service
- Problem solver
- Organisational skills
Currently applications for the advertised position will only be considered from applicants who have been at least partially vaccinated against Covid-19 by the time of their appointment with an understanding that full vaccination will be achieved.