|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
A well-established organization in Johannesburg is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. Salary will be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Accounting/Finance
- Previous experience with Financial Stock Management
- Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience with finance reporting requirements
- Warehousing & retail experience will be beneficial
- Be bilingual
- Have a Matric Certificate
Package & Remuneration
Salary will be discussed in interview