|Location||Polokwane-Limpopo, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2022|
Sales and Marketing
POSITION: 6 Month Contract
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
RESPONSIBILIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Procure, maintain, and ensure timely availability of materials.
- Process, track and record purchase orders.
- Create purchase orders and purchase requisitions based on forecasted needs and special request.
- Utilize computerized inventory control system to identify, order, and track materials.
- Manage vendor relationships per standard procurement industry practices.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Analyze stock levels and usage.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant Purchasing Degree / Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a buying position
- Previous experience in a managerial position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- E-procurement knowledge.
- Sourcing and negotiations skills.
- Supplier evaluation experience.
- High degree of problem solving ability.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Own reliable transport and Driver’s License