|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
Sysman has been operating in Southern Africa for over three decades.
Originally specialising in technology solutions for the emergency services, disaster management and security markets it has expanded with divisions now dealing in Water and Agro Processing.
We in need of an Auto Electrician to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Modifying electrical circuits Loom building and installation Fault finding of vehicle electrical systems. Removing, fitting, and upgrading interior and exterior parts.
- Running diagnostics on vehicles to determine faults.
- Remedy identified fault. Fitting and installing electrical components to vehicles. •
- Testing electrical components.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Certified Auto electrician.
Trade Certificate - from Department of Labour or Department of higher education with 3 years relevant working experience.
Beneficial : Installation and maintenance of vehicle tracking devices
Package & Remuneration